Immersions & Network
Systems Change for Sustainable Development
The first two 4SD Immersion dates for 2020
22 – 24 April 2020 – cancelled
23 – 25 June 2020 – cancelled
* UPDATE MAY 2020 *
Due to the unfolding situation with COVID-19, April and June Immersions have been cancelled. Plans are underway for 4SD Immersions in 2020 which will be announced this summer.
Click here to sign up to the newsletter and keep up-to-date.
Click here to contact us directly to find out more information.
Do you want to become more effective as a convenor, curator, enabler and mentor of the people with whom you work?
Would you like to be accompanied by others with experience who understand your challenges?
- If you are inspired by the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development’s universal principles and vision of the future for people and planet.
- If you work in contexts that are complex and unpredictable, engaging with many stakeholders and systems.
- If your responsibilities cut across sectors and disciplines.
- If you seek new ways to tackle complex issues.
Then a 4SD Immersion might be for you. It is exciting, absorbing… and not easy!
Our immersions and network explore and engage with the 2030 Agenda through the lens of ‘Living Systems’. Designed to help you embrace and navigate complexity, cognition, uncertainty and dilemmas, they equip you with the tools to bring about purpose-driven and people-centred change.
During a 4SD 3-day residential Immersion you will examine, and reflect on, the context of your work.
- You will dive into the world of Living Systems.
- You will become more aware of your own living system and the living systems in which we all participate.
- You will realize that this enhances your ability to influence and enable purposeful cooperation.
- You will develop relevant and effective ways to transform your challenges and to lead meaningful and enduring change.
After the Immersion, you will have the opportunity to engage in a Network of practitioners for regenerative futures where 4SD curates and facilitates further on-line interactions between former participants who learn from and coach each other.
If you are interested to learn more, let us get in touch with you
How much does a 4SD Immersion cost?
The course fee of CHF 3,750 includes tuition, accommodation, all meals, refreshments and Geneva airport transfers PLUS a one-year membership of the 4SD Network.
Sponsorships are available for instances of financial hardship.
International agencies and NGO’s are invited to contact us for discounted rates.